Games to play at home to help with lots of different aspect of maths.
- Halves and doubles game: A board game to print off and play at home to practice doubles and halves.
- Caterpillar Count: Collect the numbers in order up to 15
- Maths Lines: Practise your number bonds to 10!
- Balloon Pop: Pop the balloon which has either the greatest or least number on it.
- Sequence Game: Can you spot the shapes to carry on the sequence?
- Blast Off: Helps you know 2-digit numbers and helps with addition and subtraction skills.
- Number Fact Families: Can you find all the number fact families like we do in school?
- Blast Off Spelling: Test you knowledge of the spelling of numbers 1-20
Grown-ups: There are some lovely ideas to help your reception child with maths at home - Help your child be epic at maths.
- Play our favourite Buried Treasure game! Practice reading real and 'alien' words.
- You can find more phonics and reading games here.
Purple Mash - Log on with your username and password. Keep an eye out for any '2Do's.